Friday, April 30, 2010

Any time is a good time











I'v been thinking about starting a blog for about 2 years now. So today I decided to. Josiah and I also decided to just go outside despite the dark clouds and cooler spring weather. We've learned that anytime is a good time for bubbles and graham crackers!

9 comments:

  1. yay! yay! yay!
    I recognize that sweet rain jacket but who is the big kid wearing it?
    I'm bringing two large boxes of clothes to Florida and they have a whole lotta pink in them ;)
    see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! we like this! Joey has grown so much it seems since January! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you soon, Joey! We'll be sure to stock up on bubbles and graham crackers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe that I got our pic attached to your blog! Ha! Oh, and Joey is a doll!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Can't wait to hear more from "Us Ulrichs"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Lisa. You post it, I'll read it!! Did I see a reference to PINK? I've been thinking for a long time about blogging -- I even have a name for it -- but time, or the lack thereof, is a factor for me these days. I look forward to getting to know you better as you post and share your family's lives with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad you decided to start one! and Josiah is adorable in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog Lisa! I just started a blog recently too and love it! Can't wait to hear more about the Family Ulrich:0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only 12 more days and we'll see you in Jax. Oh Yeah!!! We were wondering if Brian would run the Bloomsdale after the strained ligament problem, but obviously, it didn't keep him down! Cute shirt ;~)

    ReplyDelete