Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Pasts

Call my crazy, but I really enjoy Halloween. I love dressing up in fun\funny costumes!  Every year since we've been married Brian and I have dressed up for Halloween and it's always SO MUCH FUN!!! So let's recap the last 5 years we've been married....


This was 2005, our first year and he was a highschool jock and I was - well, I'm not quite sure what I was, but here's the picture

2006, We went with our dear friends (Max and Megan Scoon- Miss ya'll so much!!!!) Megan and I were a couple and...

 Max and Brian were a couple ;-)  ha! I like the Marijuna plant on Brian's hat - cracks me up!



We moved to Spokane in 2007 and found new friends who also liked to dress up. This year we were Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas


2008, Pregnant with Josiah, Brian was Tom Hanks and my belly was Wilson the volleyball from the movie Castaway.

i was also teaching preschool at the time and turned the belly into a pumpkin- kids loved it!

Last year 2009, Brian was Howie Mandel from Deal or No Deal and I was one of the girls holding the breifcase :-) (my bridesmaid dress came in handy this year).

Tomorrow is our annual H-ween party.... Stay tuned to see what costume idea we have in store for this year :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that Brokeback Mountain pic still makes me laugh out loud!! Miss you Scarecrow!
    love, Dorothy

    p.s. there's no place like home......AKA Amherst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    Wish I could have been more of a 'party person' over the years! How could the Lord lead me into ministry then give me such a stoic temperament!!! Lexie would have done great if I only could have broken out of my shell!!!
    love-it! thanks for the great pics!

    ReplyDelete