Before - red Kitchen
After, Gray\blue Kitchen with Blonde\yellow ceiling
Before - Green and Red wall together (never been my favorite)
After - continuous gray\blue color going into the kitchen
I'm so thankful Brian isn't afraid of heights (apparently I kinda am)
Before- Taupe color next to green wall
After (i like it so much better!)
That's what we've been doing lately! :-)
I love the new colors! And Brian will be perfect for taking down our backyard trees in April! MOM
ReplyDeleteLooks terrific!
ReplyDeleteAnd painting is something that I can say, 'been there done that' a few times.....however the highest that I would ever chance to climb was the 'next to top' step on my step ladder!!...never on the top of it!!...hope you were wearing a parachute on your chest Brian! mk
Does this mean that the red paint in our hearth room is now dated and must go????....ugh... :(
ReplyDeleteoh i LOVE LOVE LOVE grey. your kitchen looks like it must be so bright and fresh now -probably a nice change in the middle of winter? :)
ReplyDeletehey Dad, I was about to say that I miss being able to paint my walls, but then I thought about those GIANT red walls of yours and any urge to paint was wiped right out:)thanks
I LOVE IT!!! It looks so good! After seeing your blue and grey, I might have to just steal that for our bathroom!!
ReplyDelete