Clever! A mom is a problem solver for sure! :)
Dad also said, "At least put a bib on her!!" :)
haha, yeah I guess I could have given her a bib uh?! :-) haha, these pictures are crackin' me up!
haha this is so hilarious, Lisa! and totally you:)
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all! It is ingenious!
I think we could have predicted a photo like this years ago. Just sayin'.:) But, it's smart! Very smart!
Still laughing! YiaYia
We use to prop our baby's bottle up with a towel or pillow while they were lying down! Can you imagine how easily they could have strangled? At least she's sitting up and I think this is a smart idea you've invented. It is a funny picture, though.
this is so awesome.
Clever! A mom is a problem solver for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteDad also said, "At least put a bib on her!!" :)
ReplyDeletehaha, yeah I guess I could have given her a bib uh?! :-) haha, these pictures are crackin' me up!
ReplyDeletehaha this is so hilarious, Lisa! and totally you:)
ReplyDeleteThere is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all! It is ingenious!
ReplyDeleteI think we could have predicted a photo like this years ago. Just sayin'.
ReplyDelete:) But, it's smart! Very smart!
Still laughing! YiaYia
ReplyDeleteWe use to prop our baby's bottle up with a towel or pillow while they were lying down! Can you imagine how easily they could have strangled? At least she's sitting up and I think this is a smart idea you've invented. It is a funny picture, though.
ReplyDeletethis is so awesome.
ReplyDelete