"There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God. However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all. Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth...So then banish anxiety from your heart...!"
Ecclesiastes
Brian and I were blessed by friends to spend the weekend with them at their cabin on Hayden Lake. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather and a fun, relaxing time of fellowship. This getaway recharged us in a much needed way!
We were doubly blessed by Grandpa and Nana taking the kids for us this weekend. What a real blessing it is for us to have family so close and Josiah LOVES spending time with his Grandpa and Nana. THANK YOU Larry and Marilyn!!! The kids were worn out after leaving their house - I wonder how worn out Grandpa and Nana were? :-)



so glad you were able to get the time away! Know it was refreshing!
ReplyDelete