Friday, November 11, 2011

Josiah's 3rd Birthday Party

What a fun birthday Josiah had yesterday.  Full of friends and presents! I have a picture of me on my third birthday and I look at it and like to think I remember when I was 3. I hope Josiah looks at his 3 year old birthday party and it will help create his good memories too.  We love you Josiah David!


Birthday Boy



Party Girl




Thanks Nana and Grandpa

Thanks Yiayia and grandad

Lovin' the presents
Did you see him spit on the cake??  haha

Good old Ronald McDonald
Ok just this once you and your friend can eat the cake out of the pan (I didn't want to take it home:-)

Sweet party friends

Sweet 3 year old!
We had to come home and try out a few of the new toys :)


What do you mean the party's over?????

4 comments:

  1. Would have loved to be there and enjoy the big 3! Hard to believe Joey is such a big little boy. love yai yai and g-dad-day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took great pictures with that awesome camera! And I didn't realize until I watched the video that Caleb blew out Josiah's candle while we were singing! You handled that with grace! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love watching the candle episode!....kids are so innocent and sweet. Absolutely blows my mind that our Creator could dream up such a plan as sweet babies and small children --- reveals so much about His own gentle nature!

    ReplyDelete