Thursday, February 9, 2012

Grace's story

Hello world! This morning while mommy was mopping I ate a blue marker.

And I watched my brother try to ride on his electric car

He kinda got the hang of it, but now that car doesn't work quite as well.


then I tried to cut my own hair, I saw mommy doing it to brother's hair, but it must take a bit more coordination that I have right now
i only got in a little trouble, but I know mom thinks I'm still cute
Then mommy said me and brother were a mess and we better go get in the bathtub.  So we did.

The End




4 comments:

  1. So fun to see today's report! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Grace is looking more and more like Josiah everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe! i read this and can only imagine that you were just a little bit like that when you were little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this- what a great marker face:) joey looks like he needs to visit florida this summer to go paddle boarding with his cousin tristan...

    ReplyDelete