Saturday, June 23, 2012

26 weeks

Here's the latest belly pic.  When I was pregnant with Josiah I took a picture every single week to chart the growing belly, with Grace I took a picture every few weeks.  This baby has gotten one picture per trimester (total of 2 pictures:).  Feels like we still have a long way to go, and I'm ok with that. We have alot of fun summer plans ahead of us and it's a bit easier to carry around #3 this way for the time being!


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how tiny you are! How can our babies be almost the same size but my belly is so enormous? My back is shattered daily.
    I'm not complaining, though - we're both so blessed, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see my girls! Can't wait to pick you and Brian up here at MCI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, we'll make up for the lack of weekly pictures with some REALLY great week 28-29ish portraits in kansas! ;)

    ReplyDelete