This is a picture of our house Fall 2007 right after we moved in.
And now here it is five years later
Dearest Brian has put so much work into making our home beautiful, landscaping,, installing new windows that keep the winter drafts out, taking the ugly bars off the windows, keeping the bushes nice and trimmed. I'll soon have pics of our slider door that he also recently put in. Our hope is to get it all nice and fixed up and hopefully sell it next year -bittersweet, but mostly sweet...

Wow! What a difference new paint makes! It looks fantastic, and I love all the white trim - it realy pops! You guys have done such a nice job beautifying your home!
ReplyDeleteSelling it because you are moving back to MA.???? :) ha ha I wish!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic! Don't sell too fast- we're planning the Campbell Spokane Vacation for summer 2013! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are impressed with all that you have done! No way will you want to sell.
ReplyDelete