Halloween was a success this year as the kids ran around the neighborhood filling their buckets with candy, trying hard to remember to say "thank you" at each door :-)
We had the Black Ninja, a "super hero princess" and the baby bumblebee.
Thankfully our weather wasn't quite as cold as it has been in past years.
here's our trick or treating crew! Little Meredith girl from Brave was a favorite!
and then they come home to find people trick or treating at our house so the fun continued on as they sat outside and passed out candy while I got ready for people to come over for a game night
She was so just sweet as a bumblebee
And here was our get up this year for our annual Halloween party.
Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox
(thanks for the idea Sarah!)
Can you believe that Lexie locked the doors, turned off all the lights and passed up the opportunity to hand out candy to so many cute little ones?
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute in their costumes. I had quite a lot of cute little ones coming to our door. At 9:00, I turned out the light as I was about out of candy. I think day care and church buses unloaded on our street, as they came in groups of 10 or more. It was fun.
ReplyDelete