Friday, January 17, 2014

a drawing of mom


He got it right when he drew me. Blue eyes, brown hair, a long skinny ski slope of a nose and then there's the braces.  Yes, I am getting to experience the joy of straightening ones teeth -  Ouch!  Seriously though, it's really painful! I only have eaten icecream and eggs.... and I only have the bottom ones on right now! I get the top ones in March.  Here's to straight pretty teeth!

3 comments:

  1. hang in there, it get's better!! love the drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did get the "love you" right!
    What a blessing he is and what a blessing for him to grow up with the two parents he has! Such an eternal privilege for all three of these sweet little ones! They will bring a lot of joy and service into their worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in my 40's when I wore braces. You'll get use to them. One word of advice---Wear your retainer like you should afterwards. I didn't and I regret it now.
    Love the drawing. Be sure and save it.
    Love,
    Auntie Katherine

    ReplyDelete