So yes, I'm officially 30 - more about that after my amazing getaway weekend that my hubby is taking me on. It's a surprise and I have no idea what he's got planned for us, just that I need to pack a bag for 2 nights! YAY!
Anyhow, this morning I was going to take a shower and I put Josiah in front of a fun PBS tv show assuming that would keep his attention while I showered. Shortly after I'm in the shower he pops his head in and says, "Wash Hands, Wash Hands" over and over. I look and see chocolate ALL over his hands and face (later I found chocoate smeared on the walls). "UH OH!" the cake! he got into my birthday cake!!! AH! Last night Nana spoiled me with dinner, cake and a gift (thank you Nana!). This morning the cake was sitting out on the table covered with saran wrap and Josiah helped himself to a mid-morning snack. Gotta keep an eye on these 2 year olds, they are sneaky!
haha! Hope you have a great time this weekend!
ReplyDeleteNow that's my boy! Taking after his granddad when it comes to chocolate cake!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest smile and expression on his face! Priceless.
ReplyDeleteWhyyyy that little sneak got the best part!!
ReplyDelete