Just a side note so I can brag for a minute. Here are the cute Pillow Pets that the kids got because of my couponing! I got Joey's for $.57 and Gracie's was a bit more expensive at $2.03!! I love couponing !! :-)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Our 2010 Christmas
I sorta drug my feet on getting a Christmas post up because all our christmas pictures were taken with a camera phone :) We didn't have a good camera to use that day, but we definitely have some good memories. It was fun to see Josiah get excited about opening gifts. He did a nice job of helping everyone open their gifts as well. Gracie spent the day sleeping, smiling, being cuddled and laying around in those beautiful bright Silks from her sweet Aunties (thank you Christie and Kelli!!!) Brian loves his TOM shoes from Nathan, Josiah has played with his new Thomas the Train set non-stop since he opened it (thank you nana, grandpa and yiayia and grandad!!!) Nana and Grandpa were able to be with us that day and share in the fun, which mostly included being entertained and playing with Josiah the entire day! It was definitely the most quiet Christmas I'v had so far, but a nice one! I am very blessed to have Brian, Josiah and Grace as my family. And how wonderful to have Nana and Grandpa with us as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteWould have been blessed being there for a cup of your Christmas coffee and a chance to watch the kids open gifts. Even so, thankful to be with 3 of our 4 the past few weeks! Eager to see all these 'cousins together again' soon!