What do April Snow Showers bring? disbelief, disapointment, shock, surprise.... waking up to snow like this makes me wonder how the characters in Narnia felt when it was winter year around! It actually makes me thankful that I'm heading to Kansas tomorrow! We're packing up today so see you later Spokane! Maybe spring will be here when we return. See you tomorrow Grandaddy and Yiayia!
He wanted to make a snowman and I am against snowmen being built in April (unless we are in a ski condo somewhere vacationing) :-)

Come on to Kansas!....but leave your snow in Washington!
ReplyDeleteIt was 48F when we picked up the Days this morning at KCI --- Rori has us mesmerized! Eager to have all three little ones here. Love Grddy Day
Love how Josiah wanted to make a snowman NAKED! Did he learn that trick from his momma? We're going to start looking at airfare SOON...I need my Lisa fix!!
ReplyDelete