Princess Diana's wedding dress and other items of hers are currently on tour throughout the U.S. and what are the odds they are in Kansas City the week of the Royal Wedding! It definitely made for a fun early morning outing. They had a free viewing of her dress from 3am-6am and of course the wedding was being broadcast. It was really fun to experience it with a crowd from Kansas and of course mom, Amanda and Princess Rori joined us too!
Sorry no photography was allowed inside, but there's a good pic from the internet below of her dress.
(that's what we saw ;-)
Then it was definitely time to get some breakfast. Even though we are dragging slightly and have been tired today it was a special memory and I'm so thankful I got to enjoy it with these lovely ladies!
jealous-
ReplyDeleteI watched a few clips of it on my phone later that morning as I stirred a pot of oatmeal.
not quite as exciting.
we miss our energetic Joey and our contented Grace! :(
ReplyDeletehas spring arrived in Spokane, yet?
ReplyDelete