Thursday, September 15, 2011

High Tea

Mom and I had a lovely afternoon at a tea room called "Taste and See". It comes from Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good." It's a tea room set up as a ministry to women coming out of shelters to help them get their feet back on the ground. It was so nice eating on our antique china and admiring all the beautiful tea pots they use. It was the best tea I have ever had! We sampled four different teas and enjoyed a four course lunch over 2 hours- DELISH!! Anyone in Spokane grab your girlfriend or mom and go! (Was wishing Lily P. or Kenna C. could have joined us :)








2 comments:

  1. I love Mother Daughter outings. I am so happy you had this amazing time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girly girls!
    You make my life so pleasant. ... you've come a long long way from drinking boiled coffee out of an old tin cup while sitting around a central Texas campfire :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete