C'mon folks, who doesn't love a good fair? complete with:
| Face Painting, or in Joey's case, Hand painting |
| Pig racing was really funny to watch :) |
| Corn Dogs and fried food galore |
| Tractors |
| Train Rides |
| Rope making |
| some seriously cute smiles were made while at the fair |
| Some of the most beautiful Dhalia Flowers |
| Fat Preggo Pigs |
| honey making bees (might have brought home some huckleberry honey - yum!) |
Yiayia leaves in a week and that already seems too soon. Great day even though I didn't get that caramel covered apple I was searching for all day, let's be honest that was probably for the better good of me. And for being September in Spokane, WA it was seriously a little hot, 92 degrees (I'm not complaining, just saying).
I seriously want to eat that corn dog.
ReplyDelete