Saturday, March 17, 2012

Out of Control

The other day I was making a meal for a friend and trying to make one for us as well and of course I'm trying to do this while both kids are awake and wanting to play and interact with me, so I didn't really pay much attention to Grace but opened a drawer of kitchen things for her to play with.  I put the meal in the oven to cook and finally stopped and looked around and realized what my kitchen looked like between my, Grace and Josiah busily at work for the last 45 minutes... seriously it was out of control!

3 comments:

  1. And were you also playing Words With Friends? :)

    Miss you!!
    p.s. we have the exact same stove and microwave.
    p.p.s. this is officially the longest I have ever been pregnant. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha...what a fun scene! Two little engineers working to re-make the art of cooking in the 21st century. So homey looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going back and looking at some of your posts. This one is by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete