A little baby girl is going to join these two peas in a pod.
My gut of us having a boy was way off. I'v never felt so sure that I was right about something and be so wrong! :) We are of course thrilled at whatever child the Lord wants to give us and will simply continue to pray that this baby girl stays healthy and gets strong. She was pretty cute during the ultrasound today and was clearly showing off her lady parts to us, I think partly because she was getting tired of hearing me refer to her as a boy and so she wanted to make it very clear to me she was a girl! :) Josiah was very interested in her as well and liked seeing her on the screen and is excited about another sister. He wants to name her "sister" at this point. Gracie pretty much cried most of the time since I couldn't actually hold her during the ultrasound - hah! so glad Brian was there.
woohoo! i'm so excited for you and so happy that this pregnancy is going well! we will continue to pray that this sweet girl continues to grow well! love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats on sweet baby girl! :)
ReplyDelete