Well let's see, December came and went and January is about over. So i figured it's about time to catch up and blog again. I think I got a bit overwhelmed with all the pictures we have taken and the activities going on, I didn't know what to share so I just stayed away. Here's some of our latest...
Hannah is a four month old doll. Her and I have gotten on a good schedule and she's sleeping through the night which has dramatically changed our lives for the better! :) She's just been a blessing to have and snuggle up with this winter
Here she is snacking on chips with dad.
Speaking of Brian has continued to work hard. How thankful I am for this man!
Sweet Gracie girl, she is our beautiful mess and can often be found playing quietly by herself.
Saturday morning eggs and pancakes has become a regular thing as of late. They get to eat their breakfast and watch the HooplaKidz nursery rhyme playlist on youtube. Check it out. I like it too!
My oldest little superhero. Four years old and very smart, ALWAYS eager to learn and try new things. I'm trying to keep up with him. He and I play at least 4 games of Memory, Trouble, Candyland and Chutes and Ladders daily and then theres Go Fish and Checkers....I'm thankful I enjoy games as well. My family probably remembers me walking around the house trying to get someone, anyone to play some game with me! Thank you mom, you were usually the only one who would almost always say YES to me :) Your willingness to play with me when I was young has helped me say "yes" more often to Josiah.
I am one blessed Mamma trying hard to enjoy this season of young children at home and soak in their little years as much as I possibly can. I'm thankful for this stage of life and the friends I have been given in Spokane, although I can't say enough how terribly sad it is for me to live far away from my family.




welcome back! that Hannah is growing WAY too fast -what a cutie. Please make her slow down though. miss you all terribly:(
ReplyDelete(let's get the kids on Skype this weekend!)