Hannah got to wear the Day Girl Dress that all us Day girls have worn at three months. I sent some of these to Kelli and she made them look Beautiful (but I can't copy them off shutterfly so you get these) and now Grace and Hannah have a pic of them in it hanging in their room, sweet girls
http://lisaulrich.blogspot.com/2010/11/3-months-old.html
Love those roly poly legs. I could eat them!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I have some pics of Camryn wearing an old dress of mine....mint green with yellow mushrooms - totally 70's!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful, Lisa!! And I agree that her legs are awesome. Love the rolls :)
ReplyDeleteI miss seeing you at MOPS but am glad to hear you're doing well and adjusting to life as a family of five!
oh I can sent you the files through email! sheesh! Hannah really needs no photoshopping to look sweet though.
ReplyDelete