Woke up to more inches of snow on the ground. It's beautiful and I am thankful that I have the option to simply sit and enjoy watching the snow from indoors. Our temperatures lately have been bitter cold. We have woken up to negative numbers while the wind chill stays in the negatives all day. Soooo cold. So we just stay inside and make messes with crafts (thanks again Aunti Kelli the kids loved those sun catchers!)
Then we see just how high Hannah's hair can get with the Static Electricity and laugh and laugh and laugh some more. We may even put on a Despicable Me Mini Movie and continue to laugh and laugh at how funny those weird little Minions are...
We often have a fire going and so why not roast some marshmallows while we're sitting around finding ways to keep busy? Who isn't excited about eating roasted marshmallows?
The fun quickly turned sour when Josiah was blowing on a very HOT marshmallow that he ended up getting on his face and it stuck and was burning him :( So scary! He spent the remainder of the day holding an ice cube to his lip. Oh I felt so bad for him as we all know how painful burns can be. Now he has a lovely burn going up his lip.
So I think we'll take a break from roasting and stick with lukewarm hot cocoa and marshmallows on top...
.JPG) |
| Here's to healing, I wonder if it will scar?? |
 |
| At least he got to enjoy one before the incident |
No comments:
Post a Comment