Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sunny Snowday

It snowed the entire day yesterday, so when we woke up this morning and saw the sun we were excited to know we'd be outside playing today.  I was out shoveling the the snow last night and I dreamed about when we get to be outside in shorts and t-shirts and stay up late because it will not get dark until at least 9 or 10pm.  Then I read my sisters blog found here (great read and beautiful pictures!) and was again reminded we all go through the changing of seasons even though it looks different for each of us.  It is still hard for me to think that there are places where spring has arrived and things are in bloom (florida!).





Gracie girl can not seem to stop eating snow off her gloves ...ever ever ever







So with this perfect fluffy snow we of course had to make snow icecream 
(ps I put my cup of morning coffee that turned cold at some point into my cup of snow - wow - it was seriously one of the best Frappacinos I'v had and way cheaper too!)

then we got brain freezes



And the kids are really into making silly faces for the camera these days



Happy February All!

2 comments:

  1. Always love your blog. You are an amazingly fun Mama....your hubby and children are blessed! And you are blessed to have them. Yia Yia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those silly faces so much! miss you guys. wish you didn't live on the north pole.

    ReplyDelete