Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little Mooch!

It never fails if you are sitting there eating or drinking anything Josiah will promptly be at your side asking "Bite Please, Bite Please".  It's hard to resist his cute little face and sign for "please".  So here he is drinking my Izzie drink and eating my rock candy Brian got me.  Speaking of the rock candy, it was hurting Brian and I to watch him crunch that sugary rock stuff with his pearly, non-cavity infested teeth.  So we didn't quite let him finish all of it. :-)  Then Grandpa got him a sweet cuddly bear and we are really trying to get him to fall in love with it so we can lose a little of the attachment to the white (now gray) blanket he carries around with him EVERYWHERE (a.k.a "BeeBee"). We are calling the bear "BoBo" and it stuck.  Today he has mentioned "BoBo" a couple of times :-)  I have to say it's such a JOY and priviledge to get to watch this little boy grow up and change daily!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!! I understand about the blanket, Camryn has four (yes, four) that I rotate so they don't get all gross. She'll probably go to college with them!

    ReplyDelete