Brian and I play on a co-ed softball team every spring, summer & fall. (Well, I play the years I'm not pregnant). Last year, Josiah would go to the games and I was able to play while another wife of one of the players kept an eye on Josiah. For the most part Josiah would sit quietly in his stroller and drink a bottle or sleep, however, he wasn't walking at the time either. This year looks very different out at the softball fields. He LOVES watching his daddy play, so much so that he wants to be on the field with daddy, which the umpire doesn't usually appreciate. So my job is to keep Josiah behind the fence which means giving him his own bat and ball to occupy him while Dad is on the field.
He's such a big boy, Lisa! I love being able to keep up with you guys on here:0)
ReplyDelete