Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A love for Corn on the Cob

I have a dear friend, Lizzie Mosback, who just happens to also be my neighbor which makes life alot more fun on 32nd Ave. Josiah absolutely adores her and calls her "CiCi".  What a blessing Mike and Lizzie's friendship has been to Brian and I with many shared meals, good conversations, movie nights, free babysitting (for us anyways), and just having fun.  The other night we had a BBQ at their place and Josiah got a hold of my corn on the cob and didn't let go.  Lizzie took these pictures of him. He loved that she was following him around giving him her undivided attention and he sure hammed it up for her camera.  As you can see no matter what he was doing he was holding onto that cob and would stop every now and then, suck on it, then go back to playing. Thanks for the great photos Lizzie!  I can't wait to get a good camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment