May 6, 2013 Lake Coeur d'Alene
Last Monday we spent the day at the beach. I love the beach, my kids love the beach. We had arrived home a week and a half earlier from Texas where we had spent time with our dear family on the beaches in Galveston. I wasn't quite ready to come home to the cooler spring weather we get up here. Were were all so thankful for the 84 degree weather that day and how it continued to be hot for the remainder of the week. So hot in fact I debated pulling out our AC window unit. Josiah even made the comment that it's hot here just like in Texas. We did miss the ocean waves that you don't get on our lake beaches, but there's nothing like the views from these beautiful lakes in Washington State. We really do love living in the Pacific Northwest.
And this little baby was a cute view sportin' her swimsuit and roly poly arms! :)
...which reminds me, I have some cute photos of these kiddos in Texas. Sorry, I haven't forgotten, I'm just lazy. So there ya go.
ReplyDeleteBut I promise to get them to you soon!