It's garage sale season!
We always love a good deal and boy did we get one! Josiah wanted roller blades. So we headed to this neighborhood garage sale and I was at one house and saw they were selling girls roller skates, I was paying for a game and a camping chair and just asked, "Ya'll don't have any roller blades do you?" This jr. high aged kid said, "Oh yeah have some, they're not great, let me go get them, how about $2". "$2.00? (I didn't wanted to sound too excited, but inside I was doing flips!) You have yourself a deal!" And $2.00 later he's one happy kid learning how to roller blade on what I think are great roller blades. I don't know if you have ever looked to buy roller blades new, but they are pretty pricey. I found some for me the same day too for $5.00. Josiah is thrilled that I get to roller blade with him! :-)



How fun! I was very excited to find roller skates for Lily at a used-clothing sale recently.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the joy on his face!
ReplyDeletego Joey! so fun that you got rollerblades with him -you're a fun mama:)
ReplyDelete