We are still here, using this little blog space to share our lives, however, our trip to Texas and this amazingly gorgeous weather we have been experiencing are keeping us busy with alot of activity. I have so much catching up to do, but for now, here's a couple of our crew.
Hannah Highlights: she eats solids like a champ and now that we are done traveling shes again sleeping well! She loves to sit in her swing and work on the "D-D-D-D-D" sound. Josiah and Grace can really get her laughing too! She's a petite little thing and looks like she'll be just as blond as her sister.
Josiah helped dad get the garden planted today. I had grandiose plans of partaking in that, but having a 7 month old and 2 year old around I didn't help out too much.
It's official Gracie Girl is potty trained! We couldn't be happier, and she's pretty proud too!
Sweet old Martin even posed for the camera today.

Everyone looks so grown up! Wish I could come garden with you.
ReplyDelete