Today was full of cookies, pumpkins and some fun in between. Grandpa and Nana have been with us the last few days and needless to say we are enjoying their company. Today we made cookies (a tradition no matter what the holiday) and this evening we carved pumpkins with Josiah's friend Caleb. And to top it off the weather has been beautifully fall like.
Seeing these pics reminds me of a time when Joey's mom was just about his age ---- every day was reason enough for her to create a party!...especially when she and Taylor schemed together.
Her parties as I recall, also generally involved hats for sure!....and of course something fun to eat and tons of noise and noixe-makers and laughter and generally as I recall, the parties would generally end in some type of spat or territorial dispute with brother Nathan.
Oh that's super cute! Thanks for giving Caleb such a fun time! When can we have Josiah for a sleepover? :)
ReplyDeleteSeeing these pics reminds me of a time when Joey's mom was just about his age ---- every day was reason enough for her to create a party!...especially when she and Taylor schemed together.
ReplyDeleteHer parties as I recall, also generally involved hats for sure!....and of course something fun to eat and tons of noise and noixe-makers and laughter and generally as I recall, the parties would generally end in some type of spat or territorial dispute with brother Nathan.
ReplyDelete...ah 'noise-makers'...:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast!
ReplyDelete