Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winter Windows

In all of Brian's spare time (between working 50+hrs. a week, getting his MBA and being a home group leader in our church and being the best dad husband ever!) he is managing to put new windows on our house! Everytime I had to put foil and blankets on the inside of our windows to keep the ice to a minimum I always dreamed about new windows that actually kept the cold and ice outside. And the Lord has provided (as He always does!)  Brian's pretty amazing at figuring out how to do all these home projects on his own. He was able to find help for the BIG window out front (and I'm glad he didn't ask me to volunteer to help with that - it could have gotten ugly)

These are our current windows




I will have an update blog with the finished product, just thought I'd share what he's been up to lately :)

1 comment:

  1. Master of many skills!
    ...and with a terrific circle of generous/giving friends also! (generosity breeds generosity and we know you help so many with so many projects) :)

    ReplyDelete