My sweet little boy woke up with a pink eye, runny nose and cough and as the day went on he got more and more weary and weepy. I was cooking dinner and around 5pm I noticed it was awfully quiet around the house and went in and found him like this....
And yes, that's Grace's blanket, his is in the wash, I'm assuming he pulled it out of her crib by himself! He must have got desperate
Oh my gosh - poor little guy! He didn't even make it all the way into his bed! Hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeletetwo lonely grandparents here in Shawnee would love to rock that boy for about 5 hours! :)
ReplyDeleteCan see that he has an aversion to bed but at times must yield and make a little use of it! ... and the blanket!....we saw that and both thought he had snatched it away from Grace :)
oh poor baby! he even read himself a story:)
ReplyDelete