Well, as I approach my due date, these last few weeks of pregnancy and waiting have been harder than I imagined. Alot of it has to do with the fact that Josiah was early and that I'v been dilated for 3 weeks, so mentally I just assumed she would be here by now. People tell me all the time, "At least you know she can't stay in there forever" & "She must not be ready, but she'll come out when she is" & "You should enjoy these last few days of sleep you'll get because soon it will be over". I know I know I know. I know once she's in my arms I won't even remember what I'm feeling right now and I'll look back on this blog and laugh. My mom shared Psalm 139:16 with me today and I have found it very comforting as I continue to wait and long to hold this baby! The Lord knows what day her birthday will be on and soon we will too :-)
Psalm 139: 16
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
39 weeks pregnant. At this point all the belly pictures look the same to me :-) Just one big belly!
You look great! I always found it comforting to know that God knew Caleb's birthday...which (not to discourage you!) was 12 days after my due date!! haha
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing -hang in there!
ReplyDeletePraying for all of you as you wait for this little girl to arrive. Can't wait to see pictures and hope she's not in high school before I meet her.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Katherine
You are one of the most amazing people I know - hang in there!
ReplyDeleteGo do something special with Josiah that you won't be able to do when the little one gets here....that might make you feel better. Or better yet, get Dad to take him away for a few hours so you can have some alone time! :)