Friday, July 2, 2010

Toes painted? Check.

So this past week I spent a day pampering myself with my wonderful friend Johanna who is also pregnant and due a month after me.  Can I just say, her and I got more comments and attention walking around town than I'v ever gotten in my whole life.  People were drawn to our big bellies and had to comment on the fact that it was so cute how we were both waddling around pregnant! Our day started out with pedicures then a lovely soup, salad and bread stick lunch at The Olive Garden followed by the ever entertaining Twighlight Saga Eclipse movie (we're big fans, Go Team Edward!).  Then we shopped a bit and ended our day at an amazing French restaurant downtown.  Talk about fun and relaxing.  I realized my toes are painted, feet look pretty, it must be time to go into labor right?



 I'm currently down to 23 days until the official due date. Went to the doc yesterday and the baby weighs approx. 6.5 lbs.  Her head is down, I'm dilated at a 2. We're ready to go when she is!

3 comments:

  1. I think you are the cutest pregnant person I have ever known. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look cute, mama!
    come on baby girl! -we're ready to meet you (well at least to see pictures of you and know your name and bug your parents to bring you out to visit...)

    ReplyDelete