Sunday, July 11, 2010

now it's just a waiting game...

Well, I'm still pregnant. 14 days to go!  I keep having these contractions especially at night and I always go to bed thinking, "OK this could be the night, and then I wake up in the morning and realize it wasn't the night."  So in the meantime I'v been spending alot of time laying by Josiah's kiddie pool reading this really great book. It's called "The Power of One" by  Bryce Courtenay.  It's been very warm here lately (but I'm not complaining, I'll save the complaining for the cold winter months).  So since there's no pictures of a new baby to share, I'll share a video of my old baby.  This was on Fourth of July while we were waiting for the fireworks to start. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I'll have to check out that book! I LOVED the movie -- it's tough to watch in parts, but it's very powerful. Hopefully it's like the book... :)
    I am excited for you as you wait on your little girl! I look forward to hearing about her arrival!! I hope everything goes very smoothly for you as you become a family of FOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...your "old baby" -like he's the outdated model and you put in for a newer, shinier one or something. ok I know.
    Sheesh though, Lisa, he's still such a baby (and a cute on at that).
    You're about to have TWO BABIES! Good luck with that -wish I could come over and hang out sometime.

    ReplyDelete