Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 5 Years to Us!

Well, yesterday marked 5 years of marriage to my dear Brian. We were kinda hoping to have a baby by now, but it wasn't so bad because we were actually able to go out on a date and Grandpa and Nana stayed with Josiah.  We went to a little restaurant called Latah Bistro and enjoyed a quiet evening together.  The Lord knew what I needed when he gave me Brian. What a blessing he is to me and Josiah as he works hard and provides for and takes such good care of us.



this is the first picture we ever took together (taken right after he asked me out- Jan. '04)


We're engaged!

We got married!

Enjoyed an amazing Honeymoon!

We had a baby

And here's Us Ulrich's, 5 years later!



2 more days until we meet our little girl.  I think you know what my next post will be :-)

3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary! I can't wait for that next post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Brian and Lisa! The Mosbacks love you and your precious children!

    ReplyDelete