Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ok one last post before the big one

Well, this evening marked our last evening as a family of three (four if we include Martin) so we went on a walk.  A neighbor gave Josiah a sucker and made our walk much shorter since he was more focused on the sucker than walking.  I can't count the number of times I'v been on long hard walks trying to get this baby girl to come out and I'v given her 41 weeks in the womb, but alas she did not come out on her own. Tomorrow morning at 7:30am I will be induced and hopefully baby girl will join us within a few hours.  Please pray for us tomorrow!  (yay last belly shot for this pregnancy!)

Our walk ended when Josiah got to the middle of the sucker and didn't like it, then his fingers were all sticky and he couldn't handle that either, so we had a little meltdown in the front lawn and ended our walk :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love Josiah's knitted crown - that is awesome!!

    Good luck, I am thinking of you today!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who was easier on that walk, Josiah or Martin (chasing after all the squirrels)?? Good luck today, can't wait to see little Grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah seems all 'grown-up' now as big brother!!!....must remember that in reality you actually now have two little ones in diapers!!

    ReplyDelete