The morning started with my sweet hubby taking me and Grace out to a fun little breakfast Cafe in the Perry District (dad & mom we're taking you there when you come :-) Grandpa generously watched Josiah for us this morning (thanks again Larry!!). Not wanting this cool Saturday morning to go to waste we went to explore a new park near our house. It was beautiful, quiet and fun! There is a pond and Martin was going to chase after ducks so naturally Josiah wanted to get in the water too. The last 2 pics of Josiah crack me up. I was holding Grace at one point while we walked and Josiah wanted to get in the stroller so he manages to comfortably fit his body in her little car seat and peaks over the side so he can see while we walk. HAHA It was funny to watch. You will notice in our pictures below we are no longer sporting Tanks and T's. The evenings are getting into the 40's now and it makes me excited for fall yet a little sad that our short summer really is coming to an end. (excuse the picture layout, I can't seem to get the pics to go where I want)
I love these pictures and we experienced some of those cool mornings while we were in Washington State last week. We looked rather silly getting off the plane in Austin carrying our jackets, but we needed them that morning in Seattle. Enjoy the fall. Grace is beautiful and Josiah is so cute. He looks ALL BOY! Love you all, Aunt Katherine
ReplyDeleteGrace and Joey have the same lips don't they? She's looking alert and sweet and Josiah in the stroller is such a crack-up.
ReplyDeleteoh and Lisa, you SO don't look like you just had a baby. seriously -you look great, mama (and I like your shoes).
Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteEager to be with you soon! I enjoyed some of your cool weather up in Colo Spgs, but today our auto thermo registered 96F (yikes)!
That's it! I'm moving somewhere that has seasons! You're family is beautiful Lisa!
ReplyDeleteTHanks Crystal, yes the seasons are beautiful to have! just come on and move to spokane!! (easier said than done uh?) :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd we thought our recent highs in the 80s felt "cool".
ReplyDelete:)