yep. same baby -more cheeks.I see some "Day girl" in Grace but still a whole lot of Brian just like Joey.She's BEAUTIFUL :)
haha, Brian just said, "well, Josiah is a cute boy and he was an even uglier baby" HAHAHAHAHAH
I think we have 'one of each'!Grace is a "lisa" baby, whereas Joey has been 'all dad'!Both are beautiful and healthy and they are blessed with terrific parents!love
I agree with W.M. Two totally different babies but each precious.
Just showed these to Max......He said even as newborns Josiah totally looks like a boy and Grace totally looks all girl!! CUTIES!!
yep. same baby -more cheeks.
ReplyDeleteI see some "Day girl" in Grace but still a whole lot of Brian just like Joey.
She's BEAUTIFUL :)
haha, Brian just said, "well, Josiah is a cute boy and he was an even uglier baby" HAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteI think we have 'one of each'!
ReplyDeleteGrace is a "lisa" baby, whereas Joey has been 'all dad'!
Both are beautiful and healthy and they are blessed with terrific parents!
love
I agree with W.M. Two totally different babies but each precious.
ReplyDeleteJust showed these to Max......
ReplyDeleteHe said even as newborns Josiah totally looks like a boy and Grace totally looks all girl!!
CUTIES!!