Some Days are just Rough!
Josiah fell off the stairs of our deck onto the cement and got a lovely goose egg on his head. Today his little eye is more swollen and like most bumps an bruises it's only gonna look worse before it looks better.
Dad and Grandpa came to the rescue after Josiah went to bed last night and put up a brand new railing to ensure no more falling off the stairs! Big thanks to Brian and Larry for all your hard work last night!! :-)
Poor guy...I could just hug him! He looks like he went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Lisa...quit beating your kids!!
ReplyDeleteOh Man! As soon as Camryn finished "reading" her e-mail from Josiah I just had to look at your blog because I knew the full story of the big boo-boo would be here! Sometimes accidents like that are even more scary for Mom and Dad!!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! :(
awww...poor thing. that's one big bump though, i hope that he got some ice cream or something after that!
ReplyDeleteoh Poor Josiah! Give him a hug and a kiss for me!
ReplyDelete