The transition to 2 kids hasn't been quite as hard as I had imagined. I am definitely low on sleep, however, I really can't complain because Grace is doing a GREAT job at night. She sleeps well, wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat, then goes right back to sleep. I did the first grocery store outing the other day and it was just fine :-) Joey sat in the front and Grace was in her car seat in the basket. She pretty much is asleep everywhere we go so that makes it easy for the time being. The weather here continues to be warm and Beautiful so today Brian and I decided to go downtown to the bookstore and park and we ran into lot's of fun stuff going on for kids. Booths, Slides, Balloons, Firetrucks to tour. It was a fun first outing with our 2 kids. Here's a few pics.
What fun pictures! Eager to see everyone!...and enjoy some of that mild, Spokane weather!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! So glad to see that you're out having fun.
ReplyDelete