Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the Greatest Mother Ever! Thanks for being a godly example and teaching me to follow Jesus. Your life will impact my children as I try to follow your example to raise them. I love you mom!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you , Little Lisa. :) My children are the greatest blessing in my life ~ along with Jesus and Dad!
    Love this photo ~ so much better that our "tongue" photo!
    Happy Mom's day to you! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I was so looking for that tongue photo to use! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ditto that! love the picture...and the mom..and the sister for that matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder wonder wonder just 'who' little Joey is immitating??....Humm...reminds me an awfully lot of some young mothers who use to let 'black olive finger food' get out of hand!! luv

    ReplyDelete