well, at least you're not suctioning it out of his nose...that's what I get if I walk away from kate. oh and the mess in FL is no problem, YiaYia, we'll just dip him in the pool (shhhh...don't tell the owners).
If he's that messy I'm afraid it will have to be sunbutter sandwiches (don't worry, sunflower seed butter is delish!). I also have a garden hose right outside my kitchen window - one of us can hold him out the window while another one sprays! Easy peasy. Can't wait to see the little cutie.
That looks soooo gross. Who's babysitting for him in Florida when you leave town????
ReplyDeleteHis YiaYia of course!
ReplyDeletewell, at least you're not suctioning it out of his nose...that's what I get if I walk away from kate.
ReplyDeleteoh and the mess in FL is no problem, YiaYia, we'll just dip him in the pool (shhhh...don't tell the owners).
haha. Lisa I laughed aloud when I saw these pictures. He's too cute!
ReplyDeleteIf he's that messy I'm afraid it will have to be sunbutter sandwiches (don't worry, sunflower seed butter is delish!). I also have a garden hose right outside my kitchen window - one of us can hold him out the window while another one sprays! Easy peasy. Can't wait to see the little cutie.
ReplyDelete