Monday, May 3, 2010

New Paint Job!

In a previous post I mentioned painting Josiah's room a more neutral color since baby sister will share the room with him. Well, it's done! It's a light green color and we like it. I also found a cute crib bumper for baby girl that matches perfect with the room color and Josiah's blanket on his bed. The best part was it cost $8.00 at a consignment shop and it's pottery barn kids brand (and no stains which isn't always the case with used baby items). So yay, that project is done. The problem is Brian is out of town for the week and it's only Monday. Guess I'm off to find another project to work on... (maybe organize that changing table in the picture below ;-)











6 comments:

  1. That looks professional! ...guess I trained you well, no?....
    we're in Guthrie, Okla, tonight heading home following Sam and Rosanna's wedding in College Station. Stayed with Carl and Shelby last night, met with Dr. Ralph and Cathy this morning as well as Cameron and Sonia.
    luv...d

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll just have to finish crocheting the baby blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great love - nice job! How in the world did you get Josiah to stand still for those pictures? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Such great colors and the bumper is adorable. I've used a green floral/birds pottery barn bumper with the girls too -I could have loaned it to you (but for $8, you got a steal that looks perfect:)

    So how come Dad shows up as "Mark" in your comments but he's always "Anonymous" in mine??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! You did a great job! Is that Josiah's bed? Does he actually sleep in it? Camryn is still in a crib!!!

    ReplyDelete