Friday, May 28, 2010

Longing for Florida

It's been almost one week since our return from Florida.  Our tans are fading and I even had to turn the heat up in our house the other morning because the lows were in the upper 30's.  Not quite the Florida life I was starting to get used to.  However, we have tried to recreate a little of the beach scene in our own backyard.  My dear friend Johanna found this sandbox for me at a garage sale.  We filled it up and tried to imagine the sound of the ocean in the background as we played with the sand :-)  (NOT THE SAME!) 

2 comments:

  1. oh man I hear you...we have all the heat but no pool to cool off in. just as bad! Joey does look a little sad all alone in that sandbox, poor thing...his little sis will be keeping up with him before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we soaked up the heat and sun today with you in mind!

    ReplyDelete